Journaling cards

Journaling cards

Friday, November 12, 2010

SALZBURG DALIHA

Isn't this the most beautiful Daliha ever!  This one plus the one on my blog's heading are both taken from Salzburg Austria near where the Sound of Music was filmed - they had them in every color you could imagine.   I think that I'm going to paint this!

I have gotten the heel flap done on my Munich socks and have picked up the stitches for the instep - I had to put it down for a while - I think that I'm stuck - will try to go on with it this weekend. 

Thanks for looking at my Blog!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Bent said...

It is very beutiful as are all of your wonderful drawings, thank you for such your blog i'm off to read the rest :)

LADY BEVERLY said...

Thank you for your kind comment - it is really appreciated.

Keep following - I am getting anxious to start something new!