Journaling cards

Journaling cards

Monday, November 8, 2010

MY GERMAN SOCKS!

Here we are!!!!! I bought this yarn in Munich, Germany last month - they have wonderful yarn shops over there.  I bought 2 skeins of this - I will have to post what it is when I post the finished product - I can't remember and I don't have the label with me.  Plus it is written in German - it has a free sock pattern, in German, which I don't read of speak - if anyone would like it, I will forward it to you!

I'm doing the Basketweave Ribbing Sock Pattern kindly posted free by Marguerite of http://www.stitchesofviolet.blogspot.com/ - again Marguerite, thank you.

I have another pair of socks that I started from the toe up and ready to do the heel turn - or whatever it is called - and afraid to challange it.  So I started these when I saw Marguerite's pattern - sounded simple but now I'm at the other end of the heel thinging - getting scared!  But I must pursue!!!!  Be strong - fight the challange - don't I sound strong?

We will see -  stay tuned for the next chapter!

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Very colorful and lovely. Thanks for giving me a heads up so I could come admire your socks.

Turning a heel is easy. Do not be afraid. Just follow the instuctions and it will happen like magic.

LADY BEVERLY said...

Thank you!!!!!!