Journaling cards

Journaling cards

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!


I LOVE my new socks!!!!!! They really were easy - just like everything else you have to pay attention to the pattern - but I highly recommend Margarites pattern.

I am going to start another pair soon - I have just finished a prayer shawl, had it blessed by our Priest and prayed on by my friends for one of my bestest friends who has breast cancer.   While us girls were praying on the shawl, one of us 5 girlfriends started crying, she has a good friend who also has breast cancer.  So I have another shawl half done and will finish it by Sunday so that I can give it to her.

Prayer shawls are so meaningful - I'm starting, as you can see, my own ministry of it at our Parish.
I will post pictures and more stories soon.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!

Blessings & Hugs
(especially Margarite for the wonderful basket weave pattern)

3 comments:

Tonya Gunn said...

Oh, those socks are beautiful. I haven't worked up to socks yet, but someday.
Warm wishes,
Tonya

Marguerite said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Enjoy your beautiful socks and wear them in good health.

LADY BEVERLY said...

Thank you Tonya & Marguerite!!!!
I love them - have worn them 3 times already and they have been laundered 3 times - the are great!!!!