Journaling cards

Journaling cards

Monday, May 18, 2009

Here is my latest portrait - Little Luke! He is 18 months old in this picture - I hope you can see the reference photo - I decided not to do the flowers behind him because I wanted it to be just him - the focus to be just Luke! This is done on smooth bristol with prismacolor pencils and it measures appoximately 12x14. He is not done - I think I might use some watercolor to smooth out and give the background more texture. Just need some tweaking!

Have a great day - Bev


2 comments:

Tania said...

You captured Little Luke and a hint of his personality to a 'tee' here!

LADY BEVERLY said...

Thank you for your comment - I have quiet a ways to go before he is finished - I have put him on hold while I get ready for an art show this coming weekend.

Thanks for looking!

Bev