Journaling cards

Journaling cards

Monday, August 10, 2009

'ART ON THE LAWN'

Good Morning Peeps!

Well this show went pretty well. We really enjoyed it - had a few sales and some contacts. This was a well established show - over 20 years so it drew a big crowd. Unlike the first show, there was no rain! Yeah! This being the 2nd show - we were also more relaxed. I know that I need to focus on some smaller items but hopefully I will be combining the art with some quality crafts.

Keep watching my blog and please make comments - it really makes you feel good when people comment.

Thanks

Happy Day!

2 comments:

cathleen said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Have you started painting the rose photo yet? Hope you are having a nice and cozy evening.

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Bev! Thanks for coming by for a visit. Your comment made me smile. I've had other entertainment units I haen't like the sides of as well. Maybe if you didn't ant to completely cover it, you could hang one of you lovely paintings on the side??

Karen
My Desert Cottage