Journaling cards

Journaling cards

Monday, July 20, 2009

ART AFFAIR ON THE SQUARE

Here is what I have been working on! Getting several of my paintings ready for this show. It was my first real art show - I did it with my friend who makes candles. It was 'ok' but it rained half of the day which was a real disappointment and a little bit scary. I was afraid that my pictures would be ruined - but they were not! I didn't sell much but neither did anyone else. I don't know if it was the economy or the weather. Not too bad of a crowd.
At least I have the first 'scary' one under my belt and am looking forward to the next one in Yellow Springs, Ohio - the Art in the Park in August. It was a learning experience for me!
I think that I might have some leads from it - since people took my business card.

No comments: